AUTOMOTIVE AND TRANSPORTATION KEYNOTE SPEAKER
The automotive and transportation industries are undergoing a revolution. Those willing to make the first move and innovate boldly will win the future. For a customized keynote that is energizing, impactful, and actionable – book Kaihan for your next automotive and transportation event or conference.
TOP AUTOMOTIVE AND TRANSPORTATION KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Kaihan Krippendorff’s work has steeped him in the automotive and transportation sector from nearly every imaginable angle. From working with one of the world’s largest developer, manufacturer and supplier of products for automotive, aerospace, marine and rail companies. To thinking through new technology with associations of commercial truckers that play a key role in the transportation of goods throughout the world. To helping one of the worlds most well-known automobile brands transform their sales processes and individual mindsets. To helping a tier-1 mobility company think through on micro-mobility and the design and impact of smart cities. Kaihan has delivered energizing keynotes and workshops for corporations, association conferences, industry events, and global suppliers and manufacturers alike in automotive and transportation.
The automotive and transportation industries are experiencing dramatic change, disruption, and hyper-competition. Mobility as a Service (MaaS), rescaling production, smart cities, micro mobility, and environmental consciousness and sustainability are all top of mind. When change happens there is opportunity to re-imagine business models, re-think how you engage employees, re-evaluate what impact your organization has on the world, and develop creative solutions to complex problems.
Throughout his career as a consultant, keynote speaker, and founder of the Outthinker Strategy Network (an exclusive network of Chief Strategy Officers and Executives from Fortune 500 and private companies with $1B+ revenue), Kaihan Krippendorff has worked with some of the biggest brands in the automotive and transportation industries including: Ford, Federal Mogul, Vontier, the American Moving and Storage Association, the Truckload Carriers Association, Dover Fueling Solutions, Boeing, and United Airlines.
Choosing the right keynote speaker for your automotive or transportation event is one of the most important decisions you will make this year. Content, energy, ability to connect to an audience, and actionability are all important factors to consider. Former McKinsey Consultant, NYU Professor, bestselling author, and globally recognized authority on strategy, growth, and transformation, Kaihan Krippendorff will make your event an undeniable success with a customized automotive and transportation keynote that leverages his unique perspective and deep experience in the industry.
The time to act is now. Don’t just be a Thinker. Be an Outthinker.
An active leader in automotive and transportation, Kaihan brings deep industry experience, proprietary research, and exclusive insights to every keynote he delivers.
- Projections for 2020 estimated $77M in light vehicle sales, with an 8 percent rise in 2021, and the automotive industry finally “catching up” post-pandemic in 2023 (Forbes).
- In the six years leading up to 2019, carbon emissions increased by 33 percent.
- AI in transportation is estimated to grow to a $3.5B market in 2023 (PSI).
- Sixty-five percent of goods globally are transported by truck (McKinsey).
Trends in Automotive and Transportation
The Outthinker 8P framework – opportunities for disruption and innovation in automotive and transportation
- Arrival is a UK-based EV company focused on providing electric vehicles from scratch to individual and corporate clients.
- Arrival focuses on localization and customization, allowing customers to purchase personalized vehicles with a shorter build and delivery window than typically expected.
- The company completes its production in “microfactories” which are built in or near city centers—and increases the flexibility and agility of the manufacturing process.
- Arrival plans to construct 1,000 microfactories by 2026.
- In 2020, Arrival and UPS reached a $1.2B agreement for the production of 10,000 electric, customized delivery vehicles (net, Forbes).
- Care by Volvo is a subscription-based vehicle usership program which charges a flat monthly rate to customers who want to personalize their driving lifestyle.
- The monthly payment for Care covers the car, insurance, tires, maintenance, and other fees (CNET).
- Customers of Care by Volvo were previously given the option to switch cars after a year of usership, but they are now given the option to re-personalize their vehicle every four months.