ENERGY KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Demand for renewables, shifting regulations, and infrastructure threats are creating a growing pressure on energy companies to rethink their business. Empower your people with a customized keynote that is energizing, impactful, and actionable – book Kaihan for your next energy event or conference.
TOP ENERGY KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Kaihan Krippendorff pursues the creation of positive impact in the world. He is passionate about working with energy companies that are a vital component of our everyday life and critical player capable of shaping the future of humanity. Kaihan has worked with some of the biggest brands in energy including: Constellation Energy, Shell, Phillips 66, Duke Energy, Dover Fueling Solutions, and EDP – crafting electrifying keynotes to energize audiences and arm them with the mindset and tools they need to achieve better outcomes through innovative approaches and strategies.
Kaihan has several companies develop a community of internal innovators focused on fueling the future growth and direction of the organization towards new technology and renewable energy. He has conducted research into the drivers of the change of the energy industry that are happening on multiple fronts. Heightened focus on renewables, green regulation and incentivization, the decline in fossil fuels, aging infrastructure, and climate change are all top of mind. When change happens there is opportunity to re-imagine business models, re-think how you engage employees, re-evaluate what impact your organization has on the world, and develop creative solutions to complex problems.
Throughout his career as a consultant, keynote speaker, and founder of the Outthinker Strategy Network (an exclusive network of Chief Strategy Officers and Executives from Fortune 500 and private companies with $1B+ revenue), Kaihan Krippendorff has worked with some of the biggest brands in energy including: Constellation Energy, Shell, Phillips 66, Duke Energy, Dover Fueling Solutions, and EDP.
Selecting the right keynote speaker for your energy industry event is one of the most important decisions you will make this year. Content, energy, ability to connect to an audience, and actionability are all important factors to consider. Former McKinsey Consultant, NYU Professor, bestselling author, and globally recognized authority on strategy, growth, and transformation, Kaihan Krippendorff will make your event an undeniable success with a customized energy keynote that leverages his unique perspective and deep experience in the industry.
The time to act is now. Don’t just be a Thinker. Be an Outthinker.
An active leader in energy, Kaihan brings deep industry experience, proprietary research, and exclusive insights to every keynote he delivers.
- Disruptions caused by the global pandemic in 2020 did not spare the energy industry, and they are expected to continue. Lockdowns, the speed of economic recovery, government stimulus plans, shifts in travel and trade, changes in energy imports/exports, production trends for oil and gas, and fuel prices continue to affect the industry as it faces an uncertain future. The renewables industry also encountered challenges with projects, production, and installations put on hold (Source).
- Global energy demands are rising. In developing countries, growing populations, greater access to energy sources, and higher stands of living contribute to increased energy usage. Global energy demand is expected to rise 20 percent by 2040. China and India are expected to be the source of half of this growth (Source).
- Natural gas, solar, and wind are the fastest-growing energy sources helping to meet the growing global demand for energy and electricity. Natural gas is the number one source of electricity in the US (Source).
Trends in Energy
The Outthinker 8P framework – opportunities for disruption and innovation in the energy industry
- Started in Sweden in 2018 with plans to launch in the US in 2021.
- ClimateView’s business model appears to apply the Coordinate the Uncoordinated stratagem to the energy industry. Hundreds of cities have set goals to reach net-zero carbon emissions. ClimateView offers tools to help them break down their goals into measurable, small steps and then instructs how each step should be implemented.
- Cities receive an estimate of sources of emissions and recommendations for policies to make changes. Data visualization shows planners overall emissions, specific sources, and the potential impact of laws and programs (Source).
- Sealed upgrades and modernizes homes with HVAC, weatherproofing, and smart home technology to allow them to become up to 3X more energy efficient (Source).
- Sealed’s Climate Control plan is being promoted to homeowners by Con Edison and other major utilities companies. The company covers up-front costs in exchange for a cut of customers’ energy savings. Customers save up to $30,000 on installation costs (Source).
- Recipient of the 2021 bronze Edison Award for innovation with their SMARTPWR360°™ energy efficiency package for customers’ homes (Source).
- POWERHOME has increased awareness of solar energy resources throughout the US.
- In 2018, the company partnered with four National Football League franchises to install solar power at their facilities and stadiums. They added three other franchises in 2019. This reduces the franchises’ dependency on grid energy and decreases their carbon footprints. POWERHOME leverages these partnerships by creating television and web-based commercials to showcase affiliations with each franchise, which increased visibility and awareness among potential customers (Solar).