MANUFACTURING KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Manufacturing is being disrupted and changing faster than ever before. For a customized keynote that is energizing, impactful, and actionable – book Kaihan for your next manufacturing event or conference.
TOP MANUFACTURING KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Unseen levels of disruptions and pace of change are changing the manufacturing like never before. 3D Printing, digital twin technology, and the combining of B2B and B2C/D2C, labor shortages, digitization, and IoT are all top of mind. When change happens there is opportunity to shift business models, update how you engage with employees, re-evaluate your organization’s impact on society, and develop creative solutions to complex problems. There has never been a better time than now to promote and provide tools to employees that they can use to think strategically to drive growth and innovation.
Throughout his career as a consultant, keynote speaker, and founder of the Outthinker Strategy Network (an exclusive network of Chief Strategy Officers and Executives from Fortune 500 and private companies with $1B+ revenue), Kaihan Krippendorff has worked with some of the biggest brands in manufacturing including: Daikin, Federal Mogul, United Technologies, Kellogg’s, Abiomed, American Boiler Manufacturers Association, Association of Equipment Manufacturers, Furniture Today, Glass Packaging Institute, Kellogg’s, Otis Elevators, Trudell Medical, and Algoma Steel.
Selecting the right keynote speaker for your manufacturing event is one of the most important decisions you will make this year. Content, energy, ability to connect to an audience, and actionability are all important factors to consider. Former McKinsey Consultant, NYU Professor, bestselling author, and globally recognized authority on strategy, growth, and transformation, Kaihan Krippendorff will make your event an undeniable success with a customized manufacturing keynote that leverages his unique perspective and deep experience in the industry.
The time to act is now. Don’t just be a Thinker. Be an Outthinker.
An active leader in manufacturing Kaihan brings deep industry experience, proprietary research, and exclusive insights to every keynote he delivers.
KAIHAN'S MANUFACTURING INSIGHTS AND PERSPECTIVE
- The industrial IoT market is estimated to grow from $77.3B in 2020 to $110.6B in 2025 (Forbes) based on a 7.4 percent CAGR (Cision).
- Seventy-three percent of manufacturers plan to increase spending on smart factory implementation in 2021 (RFID Journal).
- Just 12 percent of manufacturing companies have implemented a strategy for IoT technologies in production processes (The MPI Group).
- Manufacturers are moving operations from a business-to-business (B2B) focus to a business-to-consumer model (B2C) in an effort to reduce complexity and increase control (Hitachi Solutions).
- The use of 3D printing for medical devices during the pandemic proved its viability as a flexible option in manufacturing processes (Hitachi Solutions).
Trends in Manufacturing
The Outthinker 8P framework – opportunities for disruption and innovation in manufacturing
- Instrumental designs AI-powered cameras for production lines to help manufacturers detect defects and pinpoint their location on the line (Fast Company).
- The company released its Discover AI in 2020, which is a machine learning program that can help companies reduce waste and cut production costs by detecting and diagnosing issues within just 30 analyzed units.
- Using Discover AI, production engineers and designers can analyze data from the production lines remotely, reducing issue resolution times.
- In 2020, Arris Composites introduced additive molding, a process which combines additive manufacturing, or 3D printing, with molding to make parts that are stronger, lighter, and cheaper than metal.
- The process of additive molding reduces production costs on conventionally labor-intensive carbon fiber products, and can lead to a higher production volume of carbon fiber and other products (Fast Company).