TRAVEL AND HOSPITALITY KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Non-traditional competitors, demand fluctuation from covid, and changing consumer expectations have the travel and hospitality industry in a state of flux. For a customized keynote that is energizing, impactful, and actionable – book Kaihan for your next travel and hospitality event or conference.
TOP TRAVEL AND HOSPITALITY KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Kaihan Krippendorff is no stranger to the travel and hospitality industry (from both the consumer and organizational experience perspectives). His work has brought him to more than 60 countries, logged nearly 2 million travel miles, and brought him to hundreds of hotels. Throughout his career as a consultant, keynote speaker, and founder of Outthinker, Kaihan has worked with some of the biggest brands in travel and hospitality including: United Airlines, Choice Hotels, Marriott, Hilton, USA Brand, and IMEX.
There are a plethora of threats and trends facing the travel and hospitality industry. Digitization, changes in travel habits from COVID, personalization, and labor shortages are all top of mind. These changes are not something to be feared. Change is an opportunity to re-imagine business models, re-think how you engage employees, re-evaluate what impact your organization has on the world, and develop creative solutions to complex problems. A keynote from Kaihan will help your organization make the mental shift needed to compete in the fast-paced uncertain world we live in. It will also arm them with tangible tools and frameworks to immediately start creating value after the event.
Selecting the right keynote speaker for your travel and hospitality event is one of the most important decisions you will make this year. Content, energy, ability to connect to an audience, and actionability are all important factors to consider. Former McKinsey Consultant, NYU Professor, bestselling author, and globally recognized authority on strategy, growth, and transformation, Kaihan Krippendorff will make your event an undeniable success with a customized travel and hospitality keynote that leverages his unique perspective and deep experience in the industry.
The time to act is now. Don’t just be a Thinker. Be an Outthinker.
An active leader in travel and hospitality, Kaihan brings deep industry experience, proprietary research, and exclusive insights to every keynote he delivers.he
- In the five years leading up to the pandemic, the short-term vacation rental industry saw 300 percent growth (Forbes).
- Safety and sanitation are key elements of focus for hospitality organizations as travelers recover from the effects of the pandemic.
- Tech-savvy millennials are expected to comprise 50 percent of travelers to the United States by 2025 (Cornell).
- Millennials travel more than any other age group, globally and locally, and this trend should increase with more disposable income (Smart Meetings).
Trends in Travel & Hospitality
The Outthinker 8P framework – opportunities for disruption and innovation in travel and hospitality
- Airbnb Experiences, which originally launched in 2016, was a $100M service pre-pandemic and is showing growth once again (Fast Company).
- The Experiences platform connects travelers with “local things to do,” whether at home or away, and capitalizes on shifting travel behaviors post-pandemic.
- The company has diversified its homesharing business in such a way that no single city accounts for more than 2.5 percent of revenue (Fast Company).
- During the pandemic, Airbnb also expanded its Online Experiences feature, which connects customers to video sessions ranging from virtual escape rooms, to live-streamed circuses, to bingo (Airbnb).