SUPPLY CHAIN KEYNOTE SPEAKER
There are a litany of factors disrupting supply chain – de-globalization, covid, new technologies, focus on sustainability. For a customized keynote that is energizing, impactful, and actionable – book Kaihan for your next supply chain event or conference.
TOP SUPPLY CHAIN KEYNOTE SPEAKER
We are in the midst of a global supply chain crisis. More than ever before, it is critical that the people in your organization have the right mindset and tools to think strategically and develop creative solutions to complex problems. Kaihan Krippendorff will take your event to the next level with a keynote that has been hand-crafted and designed just for your audience.
Kaihan will incorporate some of the latest trends facing the industry, including omnichannel fulfillment, last mile service, blockchain, and IoT are all top of mind. When change happens there is opportunity to re-imagine business models, re-think how you engage employees, and re-evaluate what impact your organization has on the world. The time to act is now. Don’t just be a Thinker. Be an Outthinker.
Throughout his career as a consultant, keynote speaker, and founder of the Outthinker Strategy Network (an exclusive network of Chief Strategy Officers and Executives from Fortune 500 and private companies with $1B+ revenue), Kaihan Krippendorff has worked with some of the biggest brands with complex global supply chains including: The National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors, Allegis Global Solutions, ABM, Unifi, and Pharmpix.
Selecting the right keynote speaker for your supply chain event is one of the most important decisions you will make this year. Content, energy, ability to connect to an audience, and actionability are all important factors to consider. Former McKinsey Consultant, NYU Professor, bestselling author, and globally recognized authority on strategy, growth, and transformation, Kaihan Krippendorff will make your event an undeniable success with a customized supply chain keynote that leverages his unique perspective and deep experience in the industry.
An active leader in supply chain, Kaihan brings deep industry experience, proprietary research, and exclusive insights to every keynote he delivers.
KAIHAN'S SUPPLY CHAIN INSIGHTS AND PERSPECTIVE
- The supply chain management industry is projected to grow from $19.79B in 2021 to $37.41B in 2027 (Statista).
- Companies spent $1.5T on shipping in 2017 (WSJ).
Trends in Supply Chain
The Outthinker 8P framework – opportunities for disruption and innovation in supply chain
- Logistics giant UPS is constantly seeking innovative ways to update its capabilities as a 3PL service leader.
- UPS saw a 22.3 percent increase in domestic revenues YOY in Q1 2021 (Forbes).
- In 2020, the company reached a deal with Arrival, a London-based EV manufacturer, to purchase 10,000 electric vans for its delivery fleet (Forbes).
- UPS also recently announced its plans to integrate eVTOL delivery aircraft, made by Beta Technologies, into its fleet as a way to reduce emissions from air-based delivery and increase agility in delivery capabilities (Fast Company).
- Through its innovation with IoT-connected delivery vehicles, UPS drastically lowered its carbon footprint by reducing fuel consumption, tracking vehicle maintenance, and optimizing delivery routes (Cleo).
- Ranpak is a global paper-based packaging supplier, with sales of $300M in 2020 (Forbes).
- The company offers paper-based packaging and packing materials as a way to reduce plastic use and increase sustainability in supply chains.
- The company offers unique machines for packaging based on customer needs: the Geami, which cuts packing material for protecting fragile items, and the Trident, which cuts specialized packing material to fill voids in boxes while providing excellent support for items packaged inside (Forbes, Ranpak).
- The company also recently unveiled its Cut’it! EVO machine, which cuts boxes to custom sizes based on specific packaging needs, in order to reduce waste and optimize box size for items to be packed inside (Forbes).
- Narvar is a SaaS logistics company which aids businesses in improving their shipping operations while increasing interactivity for customers waiting on deliveries (Fast Company).
- During the pandemic, Narvar redesigned its platform to provide agility and flexibility in shipping, returns, and pickups for businesses who closed their physical spaces (Fast Company).
- Narvar has enabled companies to offer returns via mail for in-store purchases, implement buy online and pickup in-person systems, and developed paperless package returns using QR codes (Fast Company).